Mare Blu Ristorante | Business
What was once known as The Reef Restaurant is now Mare Blu Ristorante, which opened its doors about a year and a half ago, located at the very end of Sandy Beach on the way to Cholla Bay.
The classy restaurant, specializes in Italian and international cuisine, was destine to become one of Rocky Points great and refreshing places to visit.
The delicately prepared dishes with the friendly and awesome service the stuff provides along with the gorgeous setting on the shore of the Sea of Cortez will make your dinning experience one to remember Rocky Point by!
They have a nice selection of wines, a full bar and in special occasions the soft music of the piano will make the sunsets at Mare Blu unforgettable.
If you think that going to Mare Blu is a little to far for you, now you can enjoy the same food and service at their new location at the Old Port, known as Mare Blu Bistro. They are open 7 days a week from 5pm to 10:30pm or later.
For reservations or more information please call : 638-383-0605.
Upcoming Events near South West Tucson
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UPDATE: Missing St. David woman's vehicle found, search continues
- A Thanksgiving message from U.S. Rep. Ron Barber
- Copper Queen Community Hospital joins ECHO Program
- Douglas Ranger District offering fuelwood at Rustler Park
- Lane restrictions scheduled for I-10 project east of Tucson for next two weeks